Whilst Själastugan is the mid-point of Sweden, we are fairly easy to reach.
Fly to Stockholm Arlanda airport then another flight to Sveg or Ostersund (approx. 1 hr flight time to either). We can arrange to pick you up from Sveg and there is a coach service from Ostersund.
Train from Arlanda airport (below terminal 4) to Ljusdal (approx. 3 hrs train time) our nearest mainline station where you can get a bus or taxi to Ytterhogdal. It may be possible to pick you up by prior arrangement (approx. 1 hour if pick up possible)
Via E4 from Stockholm drive to Ytterhogdal (400km, approx.5 hrs).
From Malmo: 1020 km, approx. 11 hrs
From Gothenberg: 650 km, approx. 8 hrs.
From Trondheim: Norway 370 km, approx 5 hrs.
We are situated on the E45 main road.
Transport information links
- SAS: www.flysas.com Heathrow – Stockholm - Ostersund
- BA: www.britishairways.com Heathrow - Stockholm
- Norwegian: www.norwegian.com Gatwick - Stockholm
- Ryanair: www.ryanair.com (note: Ryanair fly into Vasteras and Skavaska airports and have coach links to Stockholm, the others fly direct into Stockholm Arlanda)
- Sveg Airport : www.herjedalen.se/airport Stockholm – Sveg
- Härjedalingen: www.harjedalingen.se
- Länstrafiken Jämtland: www.ltr.se
- FlixBus: www.flixbus.se/buss/ytterhogdal
- Airport coach link: www.flygbussarna.se